Anyone breeding Picasso or any unique clowns

Breeding a pair of ORA Premium Picasso, this pair is 6 yrs old. And just got (2) mature male P1 Bali Aquarich Black Picasso today to pair them with (2) female Snowcasso in the hopes to come up with some sick looking picasso. Currently the Bali are in QT since they just arrived from Bali.

Snowflakes, Darwins, Onyx Picasso are all spawning. Trying to raise the Onyx Picasso(24 hours) and Snowflakes(will hatch Wednesday). Trying to find someone local that has rotifers, mine crashed.

I am in watertown and expecting 1M rotifers tomorrow. PM me if I can help you out. I am expecting my first batch of hatchlings for my black ice clowns wednesday-thursday.

Let me know when the eggs hatch and put me down for some :)

Will do, just got a pair of Bali's Aquarich Black Picasso male's currently in my QT, going to pair these guys with my (2) female Snowcasso. That I'm looking forward to see offsprings of the two.

Let me know when the eggs hatch and put me down for some :)

Will do, just got a pair of Bali's Aquarich Black Picasso male's currently in my QT, going to pair these guys with my (2) female Snowcasso. That I'm looking forward to see offsprings of the two.

Back