Anyone ever order fish online?

stevenp

(not so) Young MC
I'm having trouble finding a Red Sea Mimic Blenny and saw that Live Aquaria will have them available soon. Has anyone ever ordered fish online? I have to think that it's a good system looking at their website. I would think that a couple weeks in low salinity QT is neccessary though...

Steve

i have ordered only once online but was inpressed by the quality of the fish. I orderd 4 chromis and 3 carpenter wrasses. all arrived in great shape ate right away and did well in my tank. i still have 3 chromis from that shipement. 1 chromis and the 3 wrasses all ended up jumping over the last year.

I think the order was from vivid aquarium

i purchace all my fish and corals on line, a lot cheaper then the LFS and sometimes better, as well as the place i buy from offers a 7 day warranty.

I've bought from liveaquaria before. I bought fish and corals. All were extremely healthy. The fish (longnose hawk & six line wrasse) were some of the healthiest fish I've ever seen. I still have the wrasse - he's big, fat and healthy - have had him for about a year. The hawk jumped about a week after he went from QT into the display. :( I recommend putting ALL fish into QT, not just those that come from online vendors.

Back