anyone use AI SOL LED modules?

nitr8

Non-member
I have been considering these for the tank I'm building. I would like to see them in action if anyone is willing to let me come over to take a look and pick your brain a little.

If your ever in the area or willing to travel they have some at Underwater World over one of there frag tanks!! They look pretty sweet!!

If your ever in the area or willing to travel they have some at Underwater World over one of there frag tanks!! They look pretty sweet!!

If I would have known that earlier today I would have went. I was actually planning on going there too but it's over an hour drive for me. I guess I'll be making the trip. Still interested in seeing a personnel user if anyone has them.

I saw a demo on Ronnie's tank over the weekend and they are ridiculous...I will definitely be upgrading to these in the future, the color was awesome and I guess the par is excellent.

I have beenh using them for about 2 weeks now. I changed out my 250 mh for two of the SOL bLUE bricks, they cover an area of 30x30. I am super impressed with them, they are built extremely well, the conrtroller is easy to set and they consume alot less juice than my halide. As far as coral growth and color i wont know for some time but most of the corals are opening just fine. The mix of royal blue and blue gives zoa polyps and fleshy LPS an amazing color..almost sureal. I was lucky i only needed two cuz the intitail investment is pretty steep.

Your welcome to check them out or pick my brain, if you want to drive to Riverside, RI you can call me send me a PM. I would send Paul a PM reefkeeper2 he would be closer to you and I'm sure he would not mind it at all. But your welcomer to stop by anytime if in the area. I have the AI SOL Blue units. December 9 the new software came out and the upgrade was really easy. The company is excellent to deal with A+++ Calling you back with tech information ect... 12 timers, ramping lights, different blue to Royal Blue, Skye's the limit plus thunderstorm effects to show people (need the CD effect when I turn this on LOL), 29 day lunar cycle. I did not even mention all the other stuff like low electricity consumption, replacing light bulb, no heat, no UV so glass stays cleaner. You will not be disappointed IT IS THE FUTURE OF REEFING. Nothing measures up to it.

Ronnie

Back