appreciate your advise

I'm trying to replace a small piece on my Coralife PC light. It's one of the small end pieces that the four staight pins go into. The same piece also has the four very small wire connectors that connect to the wire coming off the ballast. It seems the four small wire connectors became brittle and broke. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Call Coralife?

Did you call coralife? They may be able to give/sell you a replacement socket that you can wire back into the ballast.

Also depending on the type of light maybe they can give you a new ballast with the 2 end caps.

I recently took apart a 48" Coralife to use as a retrofit for a tank I am making.

One Pair of bulbs is wired in with the Moon lights and the fans, but the other pair is wired individualy. I have the part that is wired individually so if coralife cant help you out let me know, maybe I can

Brian

Brian,

I found Coralife's number and called. There sending me some end caps. Hopefully, they are the right ones. Thanks for the idea. I should have thought it. I'll let you know if they don't work out. Thanks again.

Cliff

Glad I could Help

Glad I could help out. Just make sure you unplug it before you start soldering : p

Brian

Back