atlantis marine

dharmajedi

Non-member
anyone had a chance to check out atlantis marine up in south portland maine? its well worth a afternoon ride to check it out. nice layout and nice selection this week :)

I've been meaning to take a look sometime since they're only about 90 minutes away from me. Do you know what day they usually receive livestock shipments?

There are three saltwater/reef stores within 5 miles of each other
in the area. I would call before going. Dates can vary on livestock shipments.
Atlantis Marine Payne Road South Portland Maine
Port City Reef Commericial St Portland http://www.portcityreef.com
Aquatic Concepts Main Street Westbrook.

Little Shop of Pets in Portsmouth NH is along the way.

Here a link to a couple of nice places to stop if you bring your own lunch
or go scuba diving.

http://www.dtmag.com/dive-usa/LighthousesOfMaineME.html

That Port City store looks cool! Must be new. I think I would have noticed it on Commercial Street before.

Well with three stores that's definitely worth a trip! (as soon as I have any money in the reef account again! :))

Atlantis is a nice shop... I picked up a yellow watchman from them a month or two ago! My wife and daughter liked the look of it. Very boutiquish. upscale. prices are not upscale they are very competative. MY wife mentioned that that is how she wants a store to look.

Pauline has really done a GREAT job presenting her shop!!! Not sure how she does it all alone!??!?!??!

You just may have a hard time noticing PCR, it is located below ground, below a paint store on the corner to be exact,,, signs are not too prominate unless you are looking low ;)

Finally we have some shops and choices in ME!!!!!!

Denise

atlantis is a real nice setup. she gets her orders in on tuesday and thursday but it can vary from time to time. she just added some tanks this week so give her some time to get them filled and ready to go then go visit.its well worth the trip.

Nice! :) You guys have a club up there too, don't you? I'll be interested in hearing about that since we're looking to move up to mid-coast ME next summer.

Back