Auction-Do you have a donation that will be needed to be picked up?

Gina McReeferson

My sweet Baby David
For those of you who would like to donate to the auction but are unable to attend the event, please PM me and I will do my best to find a volunteer to get your item/s to the auction. :)

The sooner you can let me know, the better, as it will make it tougher to find someone the closer it gets to auction day.

Thank you so much in to all of you who have contributed in the past and/or are planning on contributing this year! :)

Last edited:
I will be available for delivery for any and all donations people need brought to the auction. I have the ability to bring anything from frags to very large tanks with my flat bed trucks. I'm located in Winchester and could pick up anything in the area and will be available for drop off the day of and leading up to the auction.

Eddie

Last edited:
I think this needs to be bumped up and moved to the auction section possibly?

I think this needs to be bumped up and moved to the auction section possibly?

We will have an official auction thread posted in the next couple of days, all of the necessary info including this will be in it.:) I just wanted to get particular info up and posted.

I can bring some frags too but im not positive theyll all end up at the auction, they might end up in my tank. ;-)

Back