Auction Donation Thread

thomb

thomb
Hi all,
It's a fine snowy day - a perfect time to start planning for what you will donate to our annual auction! Post your questions, ideas about what you're thinking about donating or anything else you can think of to help drive some excitement!

I'll be donating this...
20150711_190956_zpsvt48mmih.jpg

With 6 pumps (only up to 4 can be used at 1 time) 2 are 2400gph max and 4 are 1400gph max. (1 of the 4 chatters at lower speeds)
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/hydor-koralia-wavemaker-4.html

We will donate a couple of our 3D printed frag racks as well as some various corals. I am hoping to get some pictures together of the pieces we will donate in the next week or so. I will just need to coordinate with someone to have them come by and pick up our donations prior to the auctions.

We will donate a couple of our 3D printed frag racks as well as some various corals. I am hoping to get some pictures together of the pieces we will donate in the next week or so. I will just need to coordinate with someone to have them come by and pick up our donations prior to the auctions.

I can pick them up if needed as im right in Pelham and on the BOD lmk.

Also I will be donating a few sps frags

For sure I'll be donating 2 low hour 250W HQI ballasts. And if I get motivated, I may machine another eheim auto feeder bracket, or perhaps a fuge light.

Back