Auction volunteers needed.

cilyjr

Chris
HI all the annual BRS auction is a little ways down the road. So here's where we need.... your help! It's the biggest fund raiser for the club and takes all of you to help make it successful!

You may be saying I'd love to help out but don't even know where or when it is?
It's March 25th at the framingham elks lodge. It runs from 12 to 4 but volunteers should try to be there for 10am to help organize.

Now you're probably thinking what can I do?
We need item runners, auction table organizers, pick up table organizers, we can even use some auctioneers, or just be willing to lend general hand!

What do you get out of it?
Great question. You get a t shirt of course but more importantly you get the satisfaction of knowing you helped out your local reef club. Your time at the auction helps pay for all the behind the scenes stuff that keeps us going. Including the great speakers we have at meetings, and costs to keep the forum up and running to name a few.

Thanks for considering volunteering your time. When you decide to commit contact myself or any other 2017 bod member to get you all set up.

Thanks again
Chris Schmitz
2017 BRS BOD

Add me to the list . As long as the volunteers can participate in the auction to like everyone else :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying my hardest to be there, but like usual have to make sure I'm not working

Back