Black 1" PVC? Any local sources?

MrX

Non-member
Anyone know where I can buy some black 1" PVC pipe in or around Worcester?

The place I order my plumbing from didn't bother to ship the three 5' pieces I ordered for some reason.

I was looking forward to getting the plumbing in place this weekend.

Thanks.

Grainger should have SCH80 which is gray close enough to black.

Thanks. I ran across their site and remember you guys pointing me in their direction way back when. Looks like the Worcester one is closed permanently. Other ones so far look like they are closed weekends (from the main site anyways, checking each one nearby).

Yeah. Grainger is meant for the workers and contractor. Their hours are not consumer friendly. But you can get it shipped.
Not local but reefpvc is another good one. If they don't have the color in stock, just call them and ask.

Yeah. Grainger is meant for the workers and contractor. Their hours are not consumer friendly. But you can get it shipped.
Not local but reefpvc is another good one. If they don't have the color in stock, just call them and ask.

Thanks. Guess I'll wait and see what Aquarium Specialty says Monday morning and go from there. Was just hoping somewhere local carried it.

This stuff always happens on a Friday, 30 minutes after the place closes, so I'm stuck all weekend with no answers.

So, Aquarium Specialty just responded to my emails I sent them. Was surprised to get a response today. Emailed them back with the requested info and waiting to see what they say.

Depending on how long it will take them to send out the missing PVC I may just cancel it and go the white/spray paint route.

You can order all kinds of pvc from homedepots website and have it delivered.

Thanks. I was looking for something more immediate. I really wanted to work on the plumbing this weekend.

Aquarium Specialty wrote back again and said it will ship Monday, so I guess I'll just wait.

Back