BRS Membership Drive!

JayM

Is the algae gone yet?
BRS Member
We've recently hit a milestone of 450 paid members in the BRS!

I want to pass along a personal word of thanks to existing and new members for your continued support of the club. Since we've hit the 450 member milestone, I of course want to hit a much higher number. :D

After some discussions, the Board has approved me starting a 30-day membership drive. The rules are simple. Any new member signing up for a paid membership from May 15 to June 15th will get entered into a raffle for a 25-pound box of really sweet, cherry-picked premium fiji rock. The rock will be custom picked based on your specifications (big pieces, little ones, etc.) so you can really get a great rock upgrade in your tank. We will be adding other prizes along the way, so follow the thread, and stay tuned.

I also wanted to add that existing paid members who renew in this period will also be entered. If you join up or renew, post here so we can see your support of the club.....

Thanks!

It is indeed premium fiji dry rock originally sold by Marco Rock

sweet..... now all i need is a credit card... or debit..... then i will need a 30 gal tank..... 5 more pounds of rock .... lights..... oh..... just typing out loud.... bump

Back