BRS Membership Drive!

JayM

Is the algae gone yet?
BRS Member
We've recently hit a milestone of 450 paid members in the BRS!

I want to pass along a personal word of thanks to existing and new members for your continued support of the club. Since we've hit the 450 member milestone, I of course want to hit a much higher number. :D

After some discussions, the Board has approved me starting a 30-day membership drive. The rules are simple. Any new member signing up for a paid membership from May 15 to June 15th will get entered into a raffle for a 25-pound box of really sweet, cherry-picked premium fiji rock. The rock will be custom picked based on your specifications (big pieces, little ones, etc.) so you can really get a great rock upgrade in your tank. We will be adding other prizes along the way, so follow the thread, and stay tuned.

I also wanted to add that existing paid members who renew in this period will also be entered. If you join up or renew, post here so we can see your support of the club.....

Thanks!

I joined about 2 weeks ago!! Do I count?

Unfortunately, No.

But if you renew your membership within the promotion time frame, your membership will be extended by one year from the date of the expiration and you will be included in the raffle.

My membership just expired:(.....I'll renew for Jen and myself right now:D.

Come back to me Clownfishy:p

(edit: wow my clowfishy came back instantly, SWEET)

(second edit: Jens clownfishy must be lost, he hasn't come back yet:()

Last edited:
Thanks for your continued support Barry....and think of how cool that fiji rock would look in Frankenreef if you win ;)

Thanks for your continued support Barry....and think of how cool that fiji rock would look in Frankenreef if you win ;)

HAH....me win anything:p....that's as likely to happen as me setting up a 180G reef tank (which isn't happening because we orderd a custom 50G:D).

The only fiji rock FrankenReef is likely to get is the 40lbs I hope to order before its sold out.

Nice work on the membership drive! Whats the magic number?

Hey, how about that, my subscription auto-renewed a week ago... :D

Boston Reefers Society, Inc. for a subscription payment.
Transaction date: May 29, 2009

What are the chances?
(yeah, I know, about 1 in 12)

Again, anyone who 'renews' gets their membership extended out a year...so even if you have 6 months left, once you renew, it pushes your existing expiration out by 12 months, it doesn't reset the clock to 12 months....

looks like i am moving back to the area after a year away! i just renewed my membership. i am looking forward to being a part of a quality reef club again!

As of right now, I'm officially the newest member. Hope to win the rock because I've got none right now!

Back