Bryopsis or Green Hair Algae?

It was truly bryopsis and Reef Flux is magical. Took a few days, but now it’s completely gone.

Of course now I have bubble algae… lol
Will Reef Flux kill bubble algae? I had hair algae for at least 2 years please tell me it not as hard to kill bubble algae. How do I kill it I’ve been reading and it says pull it off rock doing a water change and suck it out with siphon . What do you use with it Reef Flux , Vibrant ,Pos .I turned down my lights but I need a chemical to kill it too the only thing that killed the hair algae was purple tech .How can I kill bubble algae ?

Will Reef Flux kill bubble algae? I had hair algae for at least 2 years please tell me it not as hard to kill bubble algae. How do I kill it I’ve been reading and it says pull it off rock doing a water change and suck it out with siphon . What do you use with it Reef Flux , Vibrant ,Pos .I turned down my lights but I need a chemical to kill it too the only thing that killed the hair algae was purple tech .How can I kill bubble algae ?
Get some emerald crabs

I’ve read it does, but it didn’t in my tank. Once the briopsis was gone, the bubbles started showing up.

You can manually remove with tweezers. Do you have a lot? If you’re not overgrown and out of control, they are mostly harmless. Nothing to stress about. Most seasoned reefers have some here and there. I’ve seen it get out of control too though.

I read a double dose of reef flux will kill it, but I have no idea. Do some research online

I’ve read it does, but it didn’t in my tank. Once the briopsis was gone, the bubbles started showing up.

You can manually remove with tweezers. Do you have a lot? If you’re not overgrown and out of control, they are mostly harmless. Nothing to stress about. Most seasoned reefers have some here and there. I’ve seen it get out of control too though.

I read a double dose of reef flux will kill it, but I have no idea. Do some research online
Same as me and I ran out out of coral dip and bought a coral at Petco without dipping it’s only on 2 rocks which I’m treating with hydrogen peroxide till the Reef Flux gets here .In the process of research rite now

I didn’t use any chemicals all I did I was taking piece by piece rock by rock and removing it myself and then the rest I bought three emerald crabs and they did the rest

I used coralline purpletech it worked but you gotta clean that good the purple tech by coralline it puts like a blanket over all the hair algae so it can’t eat or get light then a couple water changes it’s dead but you gotta find out why you got it (too much food was my culprit) or too much light maybe . That stuff was a horror show I bought everything under the sun to kill it but it kept coming back. and I got a smal outburst of bubble algae too.Listen to Seapets he’s rite a double dose of Reef FLux and the crabs worked for me

Back