Building a new tank or upgrading here's some rock idea's

Wow, that is neat looking. If I ever get back into the hobby I'll look into it. I love the "Wall of rock" look in a tank

How is the rock in the long run? Did you research it to see what others say about it?

Does it have all the nooks and crannies to support organisms to create ecosphere in the tank?

Just asking as I am curious. I would not want to you dish out money to find out it is the wrong type of material and causes more issues in the end.

Hello i did do research before i bought it with same ??? you have flame angel everything i found was nothing but great reviews .my biggest worry that it would not grow coraline or purple up it's been in my tank since sept 2011 and there is all soughts of life on it and in it and the coraline grew great all different shades from very dark maroon to light pink it gives it a nice accent.the other thing i liked is the tower have holes in the centers i think from the mold they were made from and some of my fish go in the top and come the bottom and they fit flush to the bottom of the tank so if you have any sand diggers they won't get crushed hth don

Back