bulkreef group buy

• Thread starter jokersplayground
  • Start date
as of right now we have 6 maybe 7 people for this group buy i need a couple more people
i will be sumiting it later tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
My order is shipped already so I will have to miss this one. :-(. Sorry

[120rr, PM Bullet2, 55g sump/fuge]
Quickly easing into reefing again.

will we get a better deal than reefcentral group buy that run every month?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

@reefcentral, there is no need to gathering people. You can just sign up monthly.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

i just summited the form to bulkreef and now just waiting for email to start ordering. and if anyone wants to join in before the end date(1/8/13) you can just send me a pm with your name and email you use to login to bulkreefsupply. thanks in advanced.

Is it too late to get on this order? When is it going in? If not, I will see what I need and send it to you.

if there is anyone else looking to join i would jump in now while you still have a chance its almost over. just shoot me a pm with your name and email you use to login with for the bulkreef

tomorrow is the end of the group buy i hope everyone got what they needed. i wanna see pics when the stuff comes in. ill be posting pics of mine when they come in

I have 2 separate orders coming for my new build. And both had free shipping which tells you how much i spent. ;)

Thank you for putting this together! It saved me some money.

My order is out for delivery today. It ended up being a way smaller order than I anticipated. A few things I wanted were out of stock. Next time.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I have 2 separate orders coming for my new build. And both had free shipping which tells you how much i spent. ;)

Thank you for putting this together! It saved me some money.

i hope your gunna have a build thread cuz i wanna see :D

thank you all for joining. i had alot of fun putting this together for everyone. mine isnt gunna come in until the 17th

Back