cerith snails and blue leg hermits

Ray

frrrrunkis
Anyone interested in some? I found someone who will do 100 for $55 Shipped mix of whatever we want

Dubge, give me a call on my cell, I posted a thread earlier, I am looking for someone to split an order from http://www.wctropicalmarine.com/reefpackages.html
If the place you found has free shipping please let me know, the place I found charges $25 for orders under $125 & free for orders over $125.00. I'm only planning to spend about $60.00

Give me a ring, I would like to order before the weekend.

Gilbert cell 617-791-5531

This is a private party and the shipping is included in that price so that is the only 2 things they have :(

I didn't post this in the group buy section because I don't want to break any group policies and I don't know what makes it a group buy or not.
But here is the link I posted in the BRS General forum
I'm planing an order tomorrow and I just wanted to find out if someone else was interested in sharing the order so we can both benefit from free shipping.
http://216.235.242.50/forums/showthread.php?t=735

Hey Gilbert, did you order yet? I just found out I can get 500 mixed for $140 Free shipping

Dubge, hmm, I don't know what to do with so many.
I have not ordered yet, but I am willing to pitch in and get about 50 of them.
Give me a ring.

ggomez said:
I didn't post this in the group buy section because I don't want to break any group policies and I don't know what makes it a group buy or not. [/url]

the group buy forum is for just that. group buys. by everyone for anyone. what makes it a group buy? you +1. post away. if you need a hand haggiling the vendor down to a cheaper price, by all means drop me a line. i'll help with whatever i can.

the "tier 3" LFS have the ability to run "monthly group buy specials" here (like the New england reef phosban reactors) but it seems that the only tier 3 around is sea creatures in Prov. RI. and they are impossible to get ahold of via email. maybe littlep could stand in for john down there?

Last edited:
I was thinking to place the order so they would be here for the meeting or pick up at my house before and after

ok I will have them for the meeting if anyone else would like some let me know so I can get more and knock the price down a few cents :) right now they will be between .30-.35 each

If anyone is not going to be able to pick up at the meeting and would like to meet up before or after let me know and I will work it out with you

thanks

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back