Clean up Crew Group Buy!!!

OK- I must be asking for it...But here we go again....:eek: ...With all the heat issues and lack of tank maintenance I've noticed on the boards..hehehe:D , myself WAY included...Everyone needs clean up crew...right??:D

So Pooled order for CUC..this is for either P/U or delivery to the July meeting! Payments must be made/arranged prior to ordering(shooting for the 25th?)
Please post here..or pm with any special requests/needs..Also I can hold for anyone if need be..Thanks in advance-time to break the record!!

Here's the list(prices are per each)

1. Peppermint Shrimp.....$2-
2. Scarlett Hermits........$2-
3. Blue-legged Hermits...0.75cents
4. Chestnut Snails........$1-(wee bit smaller than a turbo?)
5. Emerald Crabs..........$3-
6. Nassarius Snails........$1-
7. Sand sifting Stars.....$6-
8. Cleaner Shrimp.........$9-
9. Sea Cucumbers........$4-

There are additional types of snails and hermits as well..I just chose some of the most popular-but if there is enough interest I can get prices...And as of this moment no price on shipping yet..but I am sure it will be very minimal with enough people...so start stocking up(great x-mas gifts??:D )

Thanks!

mmmm don't know how many cleaner shrimp i should get, i would like a cucumber though, what kind are they?

Hm, I think I will be attending the meeting. As of right now lets say:

1 cleaner,3 Pep, 2 Nassarius, and 4 blue legged.

That comes to $20. Send me a Pm As to when I need to have my money in by (I need to make sure i can make it to the meeting) Also how much do we need to reach for free shipping?

Thanks

Speak for yourself.. I am training a dalmatian molly to wreak havock soon upon my tank. You should see the way it attacks the algae wafers.... can't wait ;) Maybe we should start using them instead of snails ;)

Any idea which nassarius this is?

The one's with the little "periscope" that bury in the sand..slug like appearance..drop food in the water and watch them scramble nassarious's...it's not the welks..sp??:)

And I am not sure on shipping costs..but I am pretty sure that it will be minimal(couple of dollars..maybe??) will know better in a few days! But hey even 3$ in shipping is cheap!!

I may be in for pick up at your house, cant make the meeting unfortunately.

I'll get back to you with my order.

Hey Tabittha,
I would like:
5 emerald crabs (5x$3)
15 nassarius snails (15x$1)

Subtotal __$30____

I would like to see what else they have - what is their website?
Thx!

Re-Phrase on the "pm me with special requests/needs" By this I did NOT mean additional livestock or critters..It was in reference to your specific order if you wanted me to hold it until...or had a question about payment, etc.. They do not have a website-they are based in Richley, Fl..(sp?)-Another member was kind enough to get me CUC from there-I was quite satisfied(apparently he has ordered from her previous times??) Anyhow that is the scoop...Sorry for the confusion...:( BTW if you would lilke to pay by paypal..please remember to add the 3% + .30cent paypal fees! Paypal address is [email protected] TIA..hope this makes sense now.

Last edited:
Do they carry any of the serpent stars? I might be interested in them as well. Is there any way to post the whole list of inverts that would/could be available, thanks again.

Do they carry any of the serpent stars? I might be interested in them as well. Is there any way to post the whole list of inverts that would/could be available, thanks again.

Re-Phrase on the "pm me with special requests/needs" By this I did NOT mean additional livestock or critters..It was in reference to your specific order if you wanted me to hold it until...or had a question about payment, etc.. They do not have a website-they are based in Richley, Fl..(sp?)-Another member was kind enough to get me CUC from there-I was quite satisfied(apparently he has ordered from her previous times??) Anyhow that is the scoop...Sorry for the confusion...

Tabittha -
Just wanted to post the order I was PM'ing you about. If you are able to get the Ceriths added in, I would like the following -

10 Ceriths
10 Nass
2 chestnuts

Let me know if you can get the Ceriths and what the cost is and I'll paypal it over. Thanks again for putting this together - I really appreciate it -

Hunter

cuc

ill probably get some too when is the cutoff? are they really small for the price or average size shrimp crabs stars

when Lou got the CUC from there everything to me was good sized...and by that I mean the hermits were nice sized..pepp's were average..Just IMO but most were all .largeer in size than what I have received at some LFS stores(huge mix from teenie tiny-to average, LFS) Cut off date will be around the 25th so the order will be iin for the august meeting! But the earlier the better for me-Thanks!

Ok so i want 4 cleaner (assuming skunk cleaner right?) shrimp and a tiger tail cucumber. I guess i'll pay at the next meetup or something.
4x Cleaner = 4 x $9 = $36
1x Cucumber = 1 x $4 = $4
= $40

DOH! Too much caffeine.....JULY MEETING.....(sorry for the screaming:)) the 28th...payment in advanced or arranged prior to me placing the order.

sleepy, GinaD and isakshu...all set! thanx

Last edited:
Back