Congratulations, Reefkeeper2!

Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't Dave (Losingsleep a.k.a. "Hat Trick") take it thrice? He was the first ever to win it three times if I'm not mistaken. He also is said to have the ability to walk on water.

:p

Congratulations Paul!

Glad to see you remembered the little people. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't Dave (Losingsleep a.k.a. "Hat Trick") take it thrice? He was the first ever to win it three times if I'm not mistaken. He also is said to have the ability to walk on water.

:p

OMG are you going to hijack every thread? :D

congratulations...

wasn't that TOTM somewhere else a while ago? i for sure saw that somewhere ...i thought it was on RC about 3 or 4 months back

Thanks everyone.:) Special thanks to Greg who spent a lot of his time helping me with the photos. He and Mauro came over one afternoon to shoot and that big clam spawned just as they came in the door. Clouded up the whole tank.

Thanks everyone.:) Special thanks to Greg who spent a lot of his time helping me with the photos. He and Mauro came over one afternoon to shoot and that big clam spawned just as they came in the door. Clouded up the whole tank.

I haven't witnessed that yet. Can only imagine how long it takes a tank of that size to clear up.

I! You! Uh! Nevermind. :D

Oops, did I throw you under the bus? :eek: :D

Back