Coolen's Pet Supply

S Hunter

Non-member
Went over there today had a great chat with APISTOBORELLI...(nice to have met you) picked up a Kenya Tree and a Gorgonian...this place could be trouble for me being it's ten minutes from where i work ;) in Canton... be sure to drop by and check it out... nice place and nice people :) Thanks

Thanks! Nice meeting you also. Not sponsored here yet, but we will be soon enough. One eye, I'll be in touch.

Remember Shunter, that Gorgonian is non-photosynthetic so you'll need to feed it for it to thrive. How does it look?

Is this the new store over at Cobb Corner ?
I stopped in once, right after it opened - tanks were installed but no fish yet. I talked with the owner, seemed like a really nice guy.
I've been meaning to go back and check things out.

Been by twice (I can walk to the store from my house). Only bought food but people were nice, the tanks were clean and things looked generally healthy. Good thing Im only running a 29g otherwise a store that close could be a problem :D

APISTOBORELLI said:
Thanks! Nice meeting you also. Not sponsored here yet, but we will be soon enough. One eye, I'll be in touch.

Remember Shunter, that Gorgonian is non-photosynthetic so you'll need to feed it for it to thrive. How does it look?
last night 1 half opened up to feed... hoping the other half was just sleeping:)... hopefully the other side will peek out tonight... the kenya tree is looking sweet... i'll be in touch ;)

Back