Coral reef aquarium in seekonk

Mccune

BRS Member
Just wondering if anyone has been to this store. Trying to buy some rods fish food and this is the only store in the area listed.

Made the trip today. Picked a a pack of rods fish food and while I was there grabbed a juvi flame angel and a yellow and black neon goby. The fish in the store all looked so fat and healthy. I like that most of the tanks run on radions and kessils.

I have so much respect for CRA / Jeremy and Ruth. Great store, honest info with no spin or BS, Livestock always looking impressively healthy.

That said, OMG, I can't believe they went LED. I never thoght the day would come. Looks like I'll be visiting the store ASAP to see what's new, it's been way too long....

I'll be definitely making the trip to CRA when the new tank is ready for livestock. Good people. Great store. And one that's been around a very long time.

Was in the other day and honestly was rather put off by the pair of guinea pigs in a filthy, small cage. Not sure if they were for sale or pets or what, but either way they should have a clean, appropriate environment.

Well the neon goby did not make it my court jester goby literally tore it in half while it was swimming. There are other small gobies in the tank with him but now I guess it is going to b difficult to add any other fish.

I have so much respect for CRA / Jeremy and Ruth. Great store, honest info with no spin or BS, Livestock always looking impressively healthy.

That said, OMG, I can't believe they went LED. I never thoght the day would come. Looks like I'll be visiting the store ASAP to see what's new, it's been way too long....

He is in the process of renovating the system, he got rid of the old frag tanks and put 4 new ones in the center of the room and pretty much everything is LED.
At the moment he is a little low on stock but that is understandable during a re-model. Hope to see all those new frag tanks packed soon

He has been getting his coral deliveries in on Thursdays, happens that I always show up a little early each time.

Back