Corals as help from those I helped out when I broke down the 29g?

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
So I don't for the life of me remember pretty much any names of users on here I helped out when I broke down the 29g, but I do know that a good 15 members on here said "let me know when you get back into the hobby and i'll hook you up".

Well I have a 5g now and i'm looking to take advantage of the offers given to me and ask local members to help me out with stocking my 5g with corals.

Whether it be donations, deals, full price, anything you've got. =]

Looking for people who are local though as in within 30 minutes of Dighton (Taunton).

What kind of corals r u looking for? I have some corals I can sell for $10 blasto zoas ricordeas. If interested let me know. I am going to the fragging meeting on the 29th.

Ive never met ya, but im always in the mood to help reefers out.... only problem I am in manchester nh, if you are going north, lmk. lets fill this tank up lol.

I got a small frag of a tyree green polyp toadstool you can have for free. Its a baby about half an inch

What kind of corals r u looking for? I have some corals I can sell for $10 blasto zoas ricordeas. If interested let me know. I am going to the fragging meeting on the 29th.

If the tank is cycled by then (which would be AWESOME) then I may very well take you up on that offer.

I got a small frag of a tyree green polyp toadstool you can have for free. Its a baby about half an inch

Oh wow absolutely! I'll let you know when the tank finishes it's mini-cycle.

I got white pom pom xenia, if u r interested, FREE of course. Shoot me a pm.

I will think about it. Not sure yet if I want xenia as they grow so quick and I have such little space in the tank. Though some movement may look good...

Again to all, i'm not just looking for free frags, I have plenty of money and am willing to purchase corals within my area.

Back