Crisis!!!! Help

badlands25

Non-member
Woke up to a large crack in back panel of my 93 cube. Dripping all over #%€£%. I have a fuge and sump but I need a tank asap. I have a few tangs so if it isn't a big cube it's gotta be at least 75 gall 4'. Please someone save me, my wife already hates this hobby and if I don't find a quick solution my reefing days could be numbered. Text at 978-815-9754 thanks Chris

Agreed on the tote or totes and you can split up the tangs. This weather int helping your cause. Sorry, hope things work out for you.

How did ya make out?
I have used totes in the past when needed
Your no where near me but if I can be of any assistance give me a shout

If you're looking for an upgrade I have a 150Cube that needs the overflow reinstalled, I even have the black silicone but never got to it as I upgraded.

Stuffed everything in sump and fuge. Picking up a 125 this week. Gonna need some more sand and rock eventually but it will fit my needs well. Oh and another led as I only have 2 :-(

Stuffed everything in sump and fuge. Picking up a 125 this week. Gonna need some more sand and rock eventually but it will fit my needs well. Oh and another led as I only have 2 :-(

Back