Cultivated Reef Pooled Order

Did not receive an email???? Got me worried. Was it important???? Arghhh.... lol

-Owen

Nah, not important. It was a thank you email and also letting you know to follow this thread to learn of the delivery. Do me a favor and check your spam. I'm curious what happened to it.

Thanks!

So here's the deal guys. The orders have all been submitted to CR. I have chosen the Saturday delivery option to make it easiest for everyone. I have a couple things to do this week, and would have only had an hour to get people over to pick their stuff up, but now we can take our time. Order will be shipped this Friday, and at my house in Brighton Saturday morning. If this is an issue for anyone, please let me know and we will accomodate as necessary.

I am going to PM everyone that has submitted orders right now with my address. Any orders after today, please PM CultivatedReef to make sure they will make our shipment, and be at my house Saturday.

Thanks again all, and to CR!

Cheers
Jordan

Jordan,

I just placed the order to CR.

Here is my order:
1 x Strawberry Fields Acropora - Acropora sp.
1 x Myagi Electric Tort - Acropora Tortuosa
1 x Strawberry Shortcake Acropora - Acropora sp.
1 x ORA Green Birdsnest
1 x CR's Red Granulosa - Acropora granulosa
1 x Acanthastrea Frag Pack: 6 Frag Pack
Freebies: Blue Cali Tort, Neon Green Acro, Two Toned Tenins, Teal Acro Plana

Let me know your address. Thanks,
Stanley

We should be all set for Saturday morning. I already have the Fedex number (even though the package isn't out yet!) I will let know everyone that has stuff in there when it is in my hands!

Excited to see what comes in my frag pack!!

Cheers
Jordan

CORALS ARE HERE!!! There is a TON of stuff in this box. Very well packaged, some of the corals are even open in the bags.

Thanks again Greg! I will post some pictures after everything is dipped and mounted!

Cheers
Jordan

Guys, I just wanted to thank you all for your participation in this group buy. And thank you Jordan for heading it up!

If anyone has any problems with there order (even a few days from now) please feel free to shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected]. Customer service is VERY important to us ;)

Back