December 5th 2015 Elections Meeting

jamesdong009

Anthony
:)Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members(family friendly environment):)

The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be: on Saturday December 5th, 2015 12:00pm to 4:00pm NO PATRIOTS FOOTBALL THIS DAY!

The location is: Framingham Elks 450 Union Avenue, Framingham, MA

For those interested in running, please follow this link.

There's also a Bake Off Contest and Growout Competition to participate while you place your ballots :).

There will be no water testing or fishgoo for this meeting

If you will not be attending and wish to request an absentee ballot. You may do so by emailing the [email protected]. You must be a paid member to request a ballot. Request must be made by November 28th.

All Paid members are welcomed to set up frag tank free of charge..

If none of those interest you, we'll also have a holiday swap with details to follow.

**THERE WILL BE A KIDS ACTIVITY TABLE**

i have a company xmas party this day also, im hoping to make it. id love to renew my membership, and pick up alot of frags.......any way to make a list of people that will have frags for sale?

I'll be at the meeting with a frag tank with tons of SPS available, but will also be giving out a bunch of free frags from my finger leather coral. They will all be attached and growing well, some >3-4" in size. Don't miss the meeting!

Argh, Framingham is so far away......
Let me see if I can free up the day
A day of Reefer buddies or work hmmmmm

I'll be at the meeting with a frag tank with tons of SPS available, but will also be giving out a bunch of free frags from my finger leather coral. They will all be attached and growing well, some >3-4" in size. Don't miss the meeting!

Thank you Greg, I still have a couple tank tops for you. .

You guys in trouble now, at my sons suggestion, I'm making my moms desert reciepe that she makes ever year at thanksgiving. Super secret stuff, hand over the prize now!!!! There will be plenty to share tho

A bit non-reef related. I have about 6 dozen fresh eggs from my chickens. Seeing if there is interest to bring them to the meeting tomorrow. $4.00/dozen. I They are all within the last day-4 days.

I look forward to meeting many of you and finding out more about our addictive hobby! See you all tomorrow!

-Tim

Back