December 6th(Saturday)-2015 Elections/Bake Off/Holiday Get Together Framingham Elks

Will you be attending the December meeting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flame Angel

Past BRS Pres/2016MOD
Staff member
:)Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members(family friendly environment):)

The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be: on Saturday December 6th, 2014 noon to 4:00pm NO PATRIOTS FOOTBALL THIS DAY!

The location is: Framingham Elks 450 Union Avenue, Framingham, MA

2015 Elections/Bake Off Contest/Holiday Get Together

Meeting schedule:

**All topics and times subject to change at any time**

12:00-12:30 Meet & Greet /Membership Registration/Q&A if interest (Psst! Old school reefers, civic duty calls!)
12:30-1:15 Food-PLEASE RESPOND TO THE POLL
12:50-1:00 STATE OF THE TANK ADDRESS (During meal time)
1:15-1:30 Nominations and Speeches
1:30-2:00 Voting
2:00-2:30 Reefer Gift Swap
2:30-2:45 Bake Off Contest
2:45-3:00 Voting Results
3:00-3:45 Raffle
3:45-4:00 Socializing/meeting cleanup

There will be no water testing or fishgoo for this meeting

If you will not be attending and wish to request an absentee ballot. You may do so by emailing the [email protected]. You must be a paid member to request a ballot. Request must be made by November 27th.

Meeting Sponsors - BRS Membership-swap away

There will be the usual frag swap at the end of the meeting. A frag swap thread will be posted separate in "Reef Talk" for those members wishing to trade frags.

There will be many great raffle prizes offered up to support the club by our sponsors and members. Items will be posted as we get closer to the meeting date.

**THERE WILL BE A KIDS ACTIVITY TABLE**

Last edited:
Sixteen days and counting.

Remember to request your absentee ballot before November 27th.

We are really hoping to see everyone there for the year end get together.

We are getting close. The poll at the top of the thread is so we know how much food to order. Please make sure you respond, so we have enough for everyone.

Hello, there will be three tables open for frag tanks. First come first serve $20.00 or donate to the raffle.

I know there were a few members interested at the Taunton meeting last month. Send your request to: [email protected]

Clocks is ticking... This Saturday is the meeting.

This event is open to all. Please take a moment and respond to the POLL.

Thanks

Four business days left to go.

Please take some time and fill out the POLL above.

FamilyX will be there, all four of us.

KidsX and MrsX will most likely be taking part in the Bake Off.

Three days and counting... I know there are a couple of surprises that will announced that day.

Plus we have the "STATE OF THE TANK" presentation as well. The year in review.

Ocean Explorium will be joining us

Ocean Explorium will be present at the meeting with a frag tank as well.

If I remember correctly. They brought some real sweet stuff the last time they joined us at a meeting up in Newburyport.

I know that Rick from Ocean Explorium recently broke down a massive massive frag tank, and currently does have many frags to offer so i'd imagine he'll have a good spread with him.

Back