DIY Local Salt Water Fish Store

orionduck

Non-member
DIY Local Salt water Fish Store ----

the 1st thing is getting a sponsorship from BRS,.. I want to make sure my company is listed with BRS --- Therefore a check will be mail out to BRS to get the sponsorship going...

The local Salt Water Fish is going to be in Malden MA,..

I am NOT saiding anything until I get the approval of the BRS -- once they process the fee for forum ,... Clown Fish Etc... with 3 dots --- I will start this forum ....

IM so lost too can you slow down a little and explain it i can see your exited but take a breath ans write stuff that we can understand :) lolz!!

his last thread got closed because he was talking about opening a store in a forum that is not sponsored... so by being a sponsor he can continue discussing it (i think)... in his own forum "clown fish etc"

his last thread got closed because he was talking about opening a store in a forum that is not sponsored... so by being a sponsor he can continue discussing it (i think)... in his own forum "clown fish etc"

Right, so no one should really be talking about an unsponsored store here either....

Not allowed to do marketing research in the forums sponsor or not.

Back