Do you ever get the feeling....

mystereef

Non-member
...when the moonlights are on, and you walk up to the tank and all your fish look at you like.... who is this person...... You kinda feel like an absentee landlord looking through the window during family movie night........ so to make this worth your while I thought I'd share something useful.... If anyone is suffering from bryopsis OR derbesia which was a plague in my tank, look no further than fluconazole.. I'm sure many of you know about this, but if not, you can buy it online, crack open the capsules and pour them directly into your tank. What little of my bryopsis that remained, after being out-competed by the MUCH worse derbesia was gone within a week and the derbesia was gone within a month.. google it. Also, if your looking for some rare and healthy fish (like purple a pair of purple tilefish) look no further than "among the reef". I thought that live aquaria was the only show in town for healthy live stock online, but a google search for other clubs, and their sponsors that are willing to ship will show you that there are some stand-up businesses out there that are WELL worth the effort to find...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back