Emergency - tank broke!!

KReardon99

Non-member
Just came downstairs to the smell of something burning and saw that my 24g nano had cracked and was half empty!... I have no back up tank and need to get these coral / fish to a safe place.. Pick up in Tewksbury immediatley... have to go back to work at 3.

Thanks for all the PMS, I have everything in a bucket with a heater and powerhead.. Im thinking I may be able to salvage it if I can get a tank ASAP. Pops, no idea.. came downstairs and it was cracked from the base to the top.

I have an empty 30 gallon tank in north andover if you want to borrow it until you find another.

Last edited:
Then is this a "come and get" for free operation? :)

If not then this probably shouldn't have been posted in the "Corals for sale" section. And posted elsewhere with a "please help me save my stuff" title. :p

I have a leak-tight 37g tank, stand, and canopy that I would love to get rid of if you're interested. Its sitting in my garage and was leak-tested a few months ago. $65

Give the guy a break! If your tank broke, and where trying to get help, you might not post in the right forum section either. He has a tank now.

KReardon,
Tried sending you a PM but I cant. My tank is basically empty if you need to store livestock in it. I'm in Winhtrop if you need to make the trip send me a private message. I have a 72 gallon tank with only 3 blue green chromis in it so far. good luck, I hope everything survives.

Back