EREMGERCY !!! RETURN PUMP FAILURE HELP

FishieBusiness

BRS Member
MY JEBAO 8000 RETURN PUMP IS NOT PUMPING. FLASHING LIGHTS ON THE CONTROLLER FIRST 3 AND LAST 1...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I have a jaebo DCP 6000 I believe that your welcome to hold you over. Not sure about the fittings though. Also, a coral box 3000

Last edited:
Here’s the troubleshooting page for the dcp

Attachments

• 024608DA-077D-4862-83FC-F7D406136DDE.jpeg
    024608DA-077D-4862-83FC-F7D406136DDE.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 185
I just bought two Jebao DCP 8000 from a fellow reefer. Both new in box and have not been used. I'm happy to sell you one cheap or you can just borrow it until you figure our your situation. I'm located in Belmont 02478, you can even pick it up tonight if you want.

I have a jaebo DCP 6000 I believe that your welcome to hold you over. Not sure about the fittings though. Also, a coral box 3000

Thanks Paul as always

I just bought two Jebao DCP 8000 from a fellow reefer. Both new in box and have not been used. I'm happy to sell you one cheap or you can just borrow it until you figure our your situation. I'm located in Belmont 02478, you can even pick it up tonight if you want.

Def. want 1 for back up. Pm me please...

This helped thanks for the post.

Ok So ripped the whole thing apart. Found a sh** load of sludge all over the insides.

I think that maybe my furg light my be shining on the return tubing too much

Cleaned each and every part with toothbrush and hot ro/di.

Put said pump back together and ALL AHEAD FULL...

Thanks for all the support my friends..

I was gonna say its a Jabao, its what they do lol.
Shame on anyone running these pumps without a backup on hand. Its not a question of if a Jabao will fail, more of a question as to when...

Back