Feeler Thread On Live Aquaria Buy

Owen386

Non-member
Hey all,

Think I want to get a few things from the divers den section in 2-3 weeks Wondering if anyone around Allston/Boston/Cambridge want to throw down so We can get Free shipping free shipping starts at 250 I would think I will be spending around 75-100 myself LMK Thanks!

-Owen

Fingers crossed if I find a new roommate, then I'd go in on this with you. Free shipping actually starts at 225, and I've ordered several things from them before - they are top notch!

I would be interested in getting a few things as well. Hopefully they will have what I need when we r ready to order!

I am actually out here WI and tried to get into LiveAquaria, but they only have tours twice a year. I would pick them up, but I am driving home.

Alright well sounds like we have quite in interest. I do not see anything on group orders on their website so I will be calling them soon to discuss this. Leaving to go camping tomorrow so I will give everyone more info on this next week after talking with live aquari. Hopefully the order will go out the following week. I will make sure to keep everyone who is interested in this order in the loop via this thread.

Hi Owen,

When r we doing this? I am coming back from Maine tomorrow and am ready to get something’s. How r we doing this? Paypal you the money? I'm close to you. I can give it to you if u prefer. I have a question about how we ordering everything. Do we just give you the stock number/name of what we want? What about if two people want the same thing, let's say from "Diver's Den"? First one with the $ and list in gets it? I have never bought anything in a group-order, so I am trying to get the logistics of how it's done.

Thanks
Higor

Hey Fellow Reefers,

Sorry Been little Busy. So its going Down, I have contacted live aquaria.com and they do not have a group ordering system.

So this is how it is going to need to work as I know the Divers Den will be what most people are ordering from I will place the order Thursday Morning to Receive Friday Morning (unless others agree Saturday Delivery Will be better it cost 22.50 So would be split accordingly to how many people order)

All orders must be placed with me via PM by Wednesday night by midnight (aug 1st) (any orders after I will not Include) (any order placed with me without Cleared Paypal Payment will not be included.

Please Browse Divers Den Wednesday day/night so that the same Items will be available On Thursday Morning when I place order. If I do receive 2 orders for a divers den item The first PM I receive will take priority and the second person will be contacted by me A.S.A.P with the bad news.

All Items will need to be picked up at my house on Friday Aug 3rd from when I get the mail till like midnight( I can hold till Saturday but will not be held responsible)

Everyone who is interested please PM ME And my paypal, address and phone number will be made available.

Lets make This work Guys!

fyi...

Owen, u should mention that everybody has to send the Paypal payment as a "gift". Or u will be getting hit with all the paypal fees. I am down for ordering it on Thursday morning and picking it up on Friday. What time r u availble on Friday?

Thanks
Higor

You will be able to order anything from their website. I just thought I would clear up the Divers den dillema with the chance of two people ordering the same thing. Fish I wanted just came of Divers Den! :(

I will be available ALL DAY FRIDAY

Thanks for the heads up on the "gift" not that familiar with Pay Pal

I will only ask for the price of items purchased as from the feeler thread it seems like we will make free shipping.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

-Owen

P.S I will be ordering like 1-2 A.M Thursday morning to give the smallest window possible for everything we ordered to still be on DD

Last edited:
For those who watch DD on a daily basis, you'll know that new items are posted at 6pm EST/EDT, and many disappear within minutes. The stuff that is left after a few hours does tend to hang around a little longer, but there is never any guarantee that it will still be there by the time the order is placed. What happens if we pay for something via paypal and then when the order is placed the item is no longer available? Will we get our money back, or should we have second choices identified that are similarly priced? Also, as long as the total order is $225, you can order anything from the site (DD or regular, fish/corals/food/inverts/sw/fw/etc) and will not be charged shipping regardless of whether its being shipped from DD or the main facility in CA.

Last edited:
Back