Feeler Thread On Live Aquaria Buy

For those who watch DD on a daily basis, you'll know that new items are posted at 6pm EST/EDT, and many disappear within minutes. The stuff that is left after a few hours does tend to hang around a little longer, but there is never any guarantee that it will still be there by the time the order is placed. What happens if we pay for something via paypal and then when the order is placed the item is no longer available? Will we get our money back, or should we need to have second choices identified that are similarly priced? Also, as long as the total order is $225, you can order anything from the site (DD or regular, fish/corals/food/inverts/sw/fw/etc) and will not be charged shipping
regardless of whether its being shipped from DD or the main facility in CA.

I will obviously return any money to someone if this was to happen.

Thankyou for this info of being posted at 6 oclock I did not know this.
From this new info I would suggest anyone ordering from DD place your order with me as close to midnight on Wednesday that way the chance will be slim to lose an item IMO +/- an HR

Unless someone know away that I can Checkout But then Add Items Later to the Same order within the 2 day window required for shipping on DD items. If this were the case I would be able to add your item to our order as soon as I got cleared Payment.

Bump Lets get those orders in great time to order something and not have to drop 36 bucks on shipping.

Lots of beautiful fish and corals out There Orders will go out tonight at 12:30 A.M .

If I know ya and You cant do Paypal I will spot you till you pick up

Come on Guys and Girls.

Anything not From DD I will add to my order anytime.

Last call Will be placing the order in approximately half an hour.

Thanks to all those who participated you will be receiving a PM with Shipment Info Soon.

Order Shipped Hopefully to my house by 10 tomrow will be home all day. Just call or text or Pm before Arrival

PM if you want tracking Number

Back