Finally!

Eh. T5s only.

EmptyTankT5sOnly1-29-10.jpg

Paul...that tank is........2-drii :D

When are you going to change your mind AGAIN, and sell this one? I understand you have a nice piece of furniture to set it on..:rolleyes:

I'll offer you $500 in cash for the tank and stand. :D

OK, $550. :cool:

Paul...that tank is........2-drii

When are you going to change your mind AGAIN, and sell this one? I understand you have a nice piece of furniture to set it on..:rolleyes:

I'll offer you $500 in cash for the tank and stand.

OK, $550. :cool:

You drive a hard bargain. Hmmm...

NOPE. :p

jimmyj7090 said:
Something is seriously missing here but I can't figure out what it is? Hmmm?

(You should at least be letting some rock come to life in there, even if it is in the dark )

I've thought about filling my 150 RM stock tank and cooking rock in it. But then it'd be a hassle transporting all that wet rock. I figure cook what I have in the frag tank and seed the DT with it once situated in the new house. It'll take longer that way, but I'm pretty patient. ;)

I'll offer you $500 in cash for the tank and stand.

OK, $550.

We've already set up a deal in place, I get the tank and goodies for free and I post pics giving Paul all the credit:D

OOPS, did I just blow that for you?::

Paul at the rate you are curing rock I am guessing in 8 years that baby will be ready to go, by then the silicone should actually have dry rotted out and you'll have another reason to re-think this through:p

:cool:

We've already set up a deal in place, I get the tank and goodies for free and I post pics giving Paul all the credit:D

OOPS, did I just blow that for you?::

Yep, you just blew it for yo'self gurl.

Paul at the rate you are curing rock I am guessing in 8 years that baby will be ready to go, by then the silicone should actually have dry rotted out and you'll have another reason to re-think this through:p

:cool:

LOL. Dry rotted out...

Uh oh. You think I should worry about that silicone? It's been like four months already.

Oh MY!! 4 months dry, that's not good.

IIRC if you let a tank sit without water for more than 6 months the silicone actually starts to disentegrate. You better put some water in there ASAP, or I'm pretty sure your tank is going to explode when you do fill it ::

If you can't bring yourself to get some water, I'll offer $525 :)

Oh MY!! 4 months dry, that's not good.

IIRC if you let a tank sit without water for more than 6 months the silicone actually starts to disentegrate. You better put some water in there ASAP, or I'm pretty sure your tank is going to explode when you do fill it ::

If you can't bring yourself to get some water, I'll offer $525 :)

pillowfish said:
I'm offering $1...it always wins on Price is Right!

Ugh. This really is a dilemma. Who do I sell my tank too? :(

It doesn't really matter since it's just going to explode.

I change my bid to $3

After i posted on this i actually read the whole thing start to finish. I thought my 10 gal took forver and it was like 11 weeks of planing over last summer. i exicuted on it in october of last year. you needa get this tank runnin i agree with jay 2-drii ahahahahahahahahahahahah a whole 2 years??? comon paul you can do better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After i posted on this i actually read the whole thing start to finish. I thought my 10 gal took forver and it was like 11 weeks of planing over last summer. i exicuted on it in october of last year. you needa get this tank runnin i agree with jay 2-drii ahahahahahahahahahahahah a whole 2 years??? comon paul you can do better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're clearly out of the loop my friend :rolleyes:

Back