First addition to fish only

doog

Non-member
Thiks emperor has great color. I am going to love the fish only. Fish look great. I kepot 2 frags caps to see if he bothers them if not might put a couple in.

Last edited:
Looks like a real bruiser - hope he doesn't beat up on all the new fish introduced after him...
He's absolutely gorgeous, though.

Great looking angel. Where did you get him from. I went to the AG and glanced over at the Dragon eel tank and it looked empty. A closer look and saw he was wrapped around a rock. He is waiting for you. :)

emperor

he is about 5.5 inches seacreatures in RI ordered him for me. real cheap. John has the best prices. 110 for him

I have been talking to aquarium galllery about the dragon I will decide by the end of the week if I am going to takle him. Leaning towards yes

he is about 5.5 inches seacreatures in RI ordered him for me. real cheap. John has the best prices. 110 for him

I have been talking to aquarium galllery about the dragon I will decide by the end of the week if I am going to takle him. Leaning towards yes

Awesome looking fish! I think the dragon will look great in that tank!

If you keep a chunk of sponge in there you will have a good chance at him leaving the corals alone. Put a good size piece in (should cost you about 25 bucks or so) and it should last about a month. After he eats the sponge he will go looking for other things so make sure you replace it after he eats it. I have talked to alot of people who have done this and kept them in reef tanks with little problems. This is not a guarantee he will not pick at other things but will help.

Back