Fish Goo - June 4th Meeting

jamesdong009

Anthony
Another meeting means another opportunity for making some fish goo and a great time to grab another bag or two if you're running low :)

This will be the last batch until September so let's rally and make a huge batch :D

Here's a list I copied from the last batch. Please feel free to add anything that is not listed

Clams (Canned w/juice) or minced -------------------------jamesdong009
Fish
Shrimp
Scallops -------------------------------------------------------jamesdong009
Mussels
Color Enhancing Flake Food ---------------------------------Still have plenty
Granulated Fish Food ----------------------------------------Still have plenty
Selcon --------------------------------------------------------Still have plenty
Vitamin C -----------------------------------------------------Still have plenty
Castor Oil -----------------------------------------------------Still have plenty
Reef Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
Garlic ----------------------------------------------------------Still have penty
Basic Liquid Filter Feeder Food
Dried Plankton supplement ----------------------------------Still have plenty
Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs
Nori ----------------------------------------------------------Still have plenty
Mysis Shrimp
Rotifers
Frozen Brine Shrimp
cyclopeeze
cod liver oil -------------------------------------------------Still have pleanty
Tobiko -----------------------------------------------------jamesdong009
Squid
Kent marine zoa
Dry phytoplankton -------------------------------------------Still have plenty

For those that don't know, we take all the ingredients and blend them all up in a food processor. Those that contributed get to take home a bag of goodness for their fish and get to watch me do a quality control test by tasting the batch.
Members are welcomed to join in the tasting ;)

Some ingredients are harder to find or aren't commonly used, so feel free to put your name down for items that we have plenty of or are already covered

I will sign up for shrimp.
Any preference? Raw I assume, frozen/fresh? No shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back