frag plugs

FishieBusiness

BRS Member
Is there an easy way to remove the stem part of a frag plug? I have a few graduates from the frag rank ready to mount. Just want to leave the top surface frag is glued to.

I use a pair of cheap electrician diagonal cutters (Ocean State or Harbor Freight) . Just cover the frag or cut them under water as they can shoot. salt water eventually ruins the $4 cutters even if you rinse and dry them well. would not want to oil them

I just use cutters or my fragging scissors. I usually do it in a bucket as the bottoms have a tendency to fly everywhere lol...

I bought a fragging kit from amazon for less than $20 that had "bone-cutters" in it i use the larger pair for the frag plugs. Definitely second using a bucket as mentioned unless you want to track down the bits that flew off.

Ok so I tried using a dremel tool to cut it off. It did work but OH My GOD it smelt horrendous!!! Doing this in the living room was not a smart move. My kids went running and I even had to leave the smell was so bad. I will be checking Amazon definitely!

Who can't use a frag kit.

Back