Frag Swap Thread: 20 Nov 2005

Coral046.jpg

Radioactive dragon eyes

Blues.jpg

Alien eye blue's (pic taken w/ flash to show true color)

1 large polyp of blue & purple tonga mushroom pretty rare color $20

I've got 2 people in line for the dragon eyes.

One eye, I'll take the ORA german blue polyp, green slimer, green digitata frags. I don't have any frags to trade other than zoanthids but I do have cash. Let me know how much you want for the frags. Thanks.

Tia, I'll take a frag of the purple and a frag of the orange digitata. Thanks.

Dennis, it's a purple tip digi (not a purple digi) so let me know if you still want it & I'll bring the orange digi for you :)

Thanks

Thanks, I would appreciate any that you can spare that are good for beginners.
The kids are really excited. Maybe I can inspire a few marine biologists in the offing. I'll be at the Nov. 20 meeting. Would love to meet some of the people that I have been chatting with online. If you're not going to that, we can probably arrange something else. I can drive almost anywhere. What does one bring to a meeting to transport things? I have a styrofoam box with cover that I've been using to transport a few things from Skipton's. Is that usually what people use?

My school budget for the year is $350 for everything that I teach and I've put in over a thousand of my own since we started filling it up. I'm very appreciative of those who have offered to help.
Thanks again.
Tom

OceanGuy

One Eye said:
OceanGuy, your tank should be ready for some starter sps like montipora digitata and capricornis. I have some green digi on plugs and I can hack off a chunk of orange cap and get it mounted.
I keep mostly sps but I have a small softies tank and keep both, the green digi and orange cap in that tank. They grow slower but do fine. Keep them up top, it's looks nice to have the stoney coral form and color in there with the softies.
Let me know if you want them.

Thanks

Thanks, will you be at the Nov. 20 meeting? I'm planning to be there. If not, my son goes to visit friends in Medford all the time and we could perhaps work something out.

Tom
OceanGuy

jovreef said:
Ocean guy I have a smaller frag of colt coral I can donate for the kiddies :)

OceanGuy, see you at the meet.

Whats left
1 frag ORA German blue polyp
2 frags ORA Blue tort
1 teal green with blue tips acro (first one pictured)
1 frag teal green with blue tips (originaly from greg)
and of course, green digitata

WTB: Softies & LPS frags

Interested in buying frags for:

LPS:
-> Frogspawn (With pink tips)
-> Hammer Coral
-> Galaxia
-> Blasto
-> Candy Cane
-> Torch

Softies:
-> Zoa's (Different colors)
-> Ricordea
-> Mushrooms

Gorgonian frags.

If you have frags available, please PM me with price and detail.
Thanks
Shoeib

Ocean guy, I can bring a decent beginner package in for you and the students, not sure exactly what but I do know that I have misc shrooms and zoas laying around some nephethelia,long skirt star polyps and regular star polyps and a few LPS as well

I'm pondering over a trade with the acan lord...so I believe it's gone.

Only things left are the Digi's

I've got a pair of small frags of some zoos that are generally brown skirt, kinda greenish center, that turn to bright orange skirts up high under MHs.

Will take pretty much anything I dont have for them..make me an offer.

RichConley said:
I've got a pair of small frags of some zoos that are generally brown skirt, kinda greenish center, that turn to bright orange skirts up high under MHs.

Will take pretty much anything I dont have for them..make me an offer.

$5.00? Will that be ok?

Back