Reef Deal Free Purple Hornet

When you guys all get yours and eventually start fragging them out, want to put me in line for a cheap one polyp frag of it? I can't hold myself to pay $50 a polyp plus shipping at most places. But I could justify paying $35 or so for one polyp if anyone had one for that price. I have pink zoas that are harder to find than purple hornets but since there's no hype over them, they're not worth much of anything which I think isn't fair.

No problem. I haven't recieved mine yet as I'm saving up for th shipping(have to use fedex as it's 2 day usps here bleh) or drive down and pick mine up if Ron allows it.
But my intentions were to grow them out, color em up and frag them out cheaply for locals.

No problem. I haven't recieved mine yet as I'm saving up for th shipping(have to use fedex as it's 2 day usps here bleh) or drive down and pick mine up if Ron allows it.
But my intentions were to grow them out, color em up and frag them out cheaply for locals.

Yeah I think that's what everyone should do. Sell them polyp by polyp so that we can eventually get the price of these things down. =]

I almost asked for a frag for my birthday but if a $75 single polyp happened to die on me, then I wouldn't be a happy camper nor would be the one who bought it for me. Lol.

ya i emailed them about it and they said they are trying to add things to the site and crashed the forum...but it shouldn't take this long to fix it...

i've been emailing minirex and BrentB about the forum and the PH shipping because they were supposed to send mine out last/this week.

Been down for the last week. Apparently they have got a experienced admin now to handle the site and should have it back up soon. Minirex can be a bit slow on the communication but once he gets organized he is very genereous. Me and another member already recieved our PH with 3 polyps each.

The purple hornet give away is done. Ended march 31 for new signups to it.
They might be hosting more free giveaways I think but lately it's been premium only.

I still have to head down to Rons and pickup my PH X.X

They are selling ones that "need" to color up. Aka fake.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Back