Fry survival in fuge?

Slombardi

BRS Member
My clowns lay eggs literally every other week. I never do anything and assume they all just get eaten. BUT today in my fuge I spotted this guy. Could it be a baby clown? Will he survive?
20210204_105117.jpg

20210204_105133.jpg

That is really neat. Try powdering some flake and see if it tries to eat it. Maybe frozen daphnia?

Based on this picture I feel like they are only a couple days old. I periodically hatch brine shrimp and throw them in my tanks so I started a batch that will be ready in a day or two. When the fuge light is back on tomorrow I am going to go on a search for him and see if he is still alive.

1612487842602.png

I do too, not all the secrets are revealed... but lots of fodder to get you going. It is a big undertaking (commercial scale, or home hobbyist with lots of space.
Yeah I learned that quick last year and fell out of it quick. Maybe when I'm not renting

FYI, I have found live rotifers in brine shrimps hatching water. Keep your eyes out for moving white dots in brine shrimp hatching water. I guess the cysts are harvested along with brine shrimps cysts/eggs. Just in case you need live rotifers...

Back