Gone Fully stocked 210 fish and corals

Gene.

BRS Member
Looking to get out of the hobby and sell my tank as a whole package I have no desire to part out . 210 aqueon dual overflow tanks has scratches . Has a about 300-400 pounds of live rock that I’ve had going since 2014 . 6 xr15 pro g5 only. Few months old , tons of fish , good amount of acros some lps , ro system, barrels , full apex with trident, dos pumps , ect . Have a huge stock pile of extra parts skimmers , pump , power heads . If people show interest I’ll write up a detailed list tonight. I’m not on here much so a text would be ideal 4016885865 tanks in Warwick Rhode Island price is $8000.00 for everything. I will adjust price when I go through everything

Attachments

• FF14EB12-7B33-4E73-B42A-E78DE23B3C24.jpeg
    FF14EB12-7B33-4E73-B42A-E78DE23B3C24.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
Always on the hunt for a good deal on used stuff, but not sure I see the value here. Hopefully more pics or details are added. My interests are the old pumps, skimmers and junk boxes. Not in the market for scratched tanks and this is too big for a sump so inclined to pass. Having said that, I'm from the Foxboro area and have a single axle landscape type trailer with a loading ramp. I also have suction handles and all the stuff to secure without risk of damage during transport. If someone wants something like this but lacks the ability to move it, let's figure something out! Happy to assist anyone with reefing and will work for frags!...lol No cash required.

"Stay thirsty my friends"

Tanks a 210 72x24x30 has a few scratches nothing major typical tank marks
6x gen 5 xr15 pros with rms hanging kit
Aquatic life t5 fixture
Custom made stand
Ice cap 36xl sump
Red Sea skimmer 600
Apex el with 2 dosing pumps trident two power bars two temp probes two ph probes
About 300-400 pounds of live rock well over 8 years old
Ice cap 4K gyre x2
I’ve called 3k gyre
Nero 3
Nero 5
Apex wave

A few dozen high end acros lots of names I forgot
Few different frogspawn ocotos and hammers
Fish
Blonde naso
Yellow tang
Purple tang
Scopus tang
Salfin tang
Magnificent fox face
One spot foxface
Green reef chromis x6
Three line damsels x4
Kupang damsels x2
Six line wrasse
Hippo tangs x2

I’m sure I’m missing a lot of corals and fish still price is at 8000 pretty much getting 6 new gen 5 xr15 s, apex set up and sump for that price . If you been to my house to buy sps you Know my set up

Last edited:
Always on the hunt for a good deal on used stuff, but not sure I see the value here. Hopefully more pics or details are added. My interests are the old pumps, skimmers and junk boxes. Not in the market for scratched tanks and this is too big for a sump so inclined to pass. Having said that, I'm from the Foxboro area and have a single axle landscape type trailer with a loading ramp. I also have suction handles and all the stuff to secure without risk of damage during transport. If someone wants something like this but lacks the ability to move it, let's figure something out! Happy to assist anyone with reefing and will work for frags!...lol No cash required.

"Stay thirsty my friends"
I have 6 radion gen 5 box’s if you want them , two Nero box’s . Thanks but there’s a decent value here well over the 8k mark . Tank may have some marks but what old tank don’t ?

Sorry to lose you. Hope you are headed to Florida if you are bailing! Winters are too long here.
I wish I was . I wanna stop with the hobbies and save money for a house when the Market crashes in the next few years lol . Or maybe move south like we’ve talked about .

Nobody ? Offers ? I’ll sell complete livestock (corals ,rock,fish ) . Don’t wanna piece it out at this time still ..

I think it's pretty rare that someone wants to buy the whole system. You might actually make more if you piece it out. I hang out on this forum mostly because I keep looking for livestock but most people with livestock are selling as part of a package. I've got all the tanks I need as well as equipment. Just looking for livestock. I'm sure someone will take you up on it though! Best of luck!

Back