FYI...Air Water Ice RO/DI

WildBill

WildBill
I just bought and installed a RO/DI unit (75G/day) from AirWaterIce.com. The model I got was the Typhoon III. It has two seperate valves for water out. One is RO only, which I use for refined drinking water, coffee, ice cubes..etc. about 17PPM, The other valve is RO/DI for the tank only, 0 PPM.

Its an awesome unit. I did have a leak on one of the canister fittings, and couldnt tweak it enough to stop. I talked with the folks at AirWaterIce, and sent them a picture. They mailed me a new lower unit to replace the problem, with a return shipping label for the leaking part.

Bottom line: Highly recommend for anyone shopping for a RO/DI. Excellent product and customer service.

WildBill

I have the same RO/DI unit. I like it very much.
I love that it comes w/ a pressure gauge and TDS meter.

I have the same unit. I also bought a couple float valves from them and lost the small pieces that keep the tube from leaking - they've sent me replacement parts a couple of times with no questions asked - and free! They are great to do business with.

Pressure meter is nice, I'm at 49 PSI. More unit than I'll ever need (yeah right). I have a 36G reef. But someday I'll have a bigger tank. Where have I heard that before.......hahaha

I've got the Typhoon V. Absolutely love it. I've never had to deal with the company, but the original owner got a replacement ASO valve with no questions. Seems like a great company, and it's definitely an excellent product.

Nate

I also own the Typhoon III and think it's a great unit. Great company to deal with too.

Back