Greetings

Paul B

paul b
BRS Member
Hello guys. I joined here today and would like to say Hello. I have been around a while (think Noah) and figured I would visit here.
I have an old reef tank which is doing well. :cool:

Thanks, I also read some of them. I forget them after I write them so I have to go back and read them again occasionally. !*)

Dang Paul, how'd you end up here?

Inspired by you I keep antique glass bottles in my tank, but I have yet to build up the courage to add a decaying aluminum can or pennies for ick prevention (not that your fish get sick) :)

Thanks, there are probably 9 bottles in there someplace. But if you like that, your really going to like this. :cool:

Paul will be our speaker at the sept meeting. Sat the 17 so get ready. It's usually a big turn out because of being the 1st after the summer break. But it's a new location for us in peabody (can a native help my pronounce it right, I'm willing to help with any ri towns that you may require help with).

Paul b! Wow, I've been following your threads forever.
Welcome aboard the Brs! Hopefully I can make the Peabody meeting

Thank you. I am going to speak in Swahilli so it may be hard to understand. But it will be about fish. Or something.
My wife has friends in Boston from when she was 10 so we are making a small vacation out of it. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys. (and girls)

Glad to see you posting and looking forward to your talk! I've always enjoyed your posts on R2R and other forums and keeping a tank up for the long haul is a huge achievement.

Back