Greg's coral donations for the BRS auction April 2nd

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
Here's what I plan to donate for the auction.

1. Green Montipora palawanensis (in some cases shows blue polyps) - you can of course get it from Steve Tyree now, but you will have to wait until April of 2008 :p http://www.reeffarmers.com/

This is the last frag I have, and I don't plan to frag again for some time to come. The photo below is of the mother colony, I don't have a shot of the frag, and it is not bigger than about 1-2"

m-pala-small.jpg

Typical frag:

green-m-palawan-frag-new.jpg

Last edited:
2. Pink Zoanthid colony with mixed in olive green with orange eyes Zoathids

This is a photo of the colony I plan to bring, hard to capture the color on film, but the first shot does it, though the focus is off:

pinkzoos%20oof.jpg

The second shot shows the structure, but did not capture the color. Also, when I picked up the colony for this shot the olive green zoas closed up:

pinkzoos%20if.jpg

3. Blastomussa merletti (I think that's the spelling). This is a photo of the actual frag, but you are seeing two pieces sitting next to each other, only one is for auction. The photo does not capture the green at the center of each polyp:

blasto.jpg

4. Pink with yellow tips Acro - a shot of the mother colony, frag will be 1-2"

pinkacro%20small.jpg

5. Orange Ricordia - not a shot of the actual one I plan to bring in, but they all look about the same. I'm not promising this, depends if I can remove it from the tank without damaging it:

orange%20ricordia.jpg

6. Blue Highlighted Acropora - I'll be bringing in a multibranched colony of this - This is a photo of the mother colony from about 6 months ago:

bluehigh%20-%20small.jpg

7. Aqua with blue-tips Acropora - not the actual frag though it will be similar:

gh_aqua_blue-pur-tips-004.jpg

8. Purplish gorgonian, likely Pseudoplexaura sp.- photosynthetic gorgonian with very large feathery white/brown polyps. Originally from Honduras.

hondgorg.jpg

cant get out there

i love those pink zoas i wish i could make the meeting i would definitely come home with them i love zoas

Back