Has anybody bought from here

Pacific East {DR. Mac?} was at BRASS with a sick table. Never had anything shipped from them, but nice stuff. I bought a few Chalices from them, and the clams looked pretty healthy.

i bought stuff from them at BRASS. never done shipping withthem. nice corals that have have done well and still look great.

I bought from Pacific East at Brass too and the corals have only gotten better since then. I purchased all SPS, no idea on their shipping though.

I also bought from them at BRASS. Bought a couple Acans, Duncans, and a couple maxima clams. All doing great and growing. Never shipped anything though.

Same exp here, saw Dr mac at Macna in 04, and at brass. He's also been a very well known buisness for as long as I can remember. I have never ordered from them online though.

I have never heard of that other site. Looks like a nice collection of the current named collector corals. (I smell photo shop in a lot of the pics....).

Interesting that you asked about these two together IMO. Dr mac is a long established buisness that imports and chops. The other place looks like a homegrown thing that is into the Big $$ named corals, and focuses on growing frags from frags. Sort of like polar opposites in the coral world ;) .

Back