Have you ever shipped a fish?

saltnut

Pay it forward
I did not want to have a disagreement with the gentelman working at the post office but - I was there today shipping some LR and happened to comment that tomorrow I was planning to ship two fish overnight. First he said that I would have to use a certain post office probably in Boston for any thing alive. Then he called a different office to check that and said you can not ship fish because we can not gaurantee they will arrive alive. I said I just want a gaurantee they will arrive Saturday before noon. He still said you can not use the post office. Of course I can just say that it is coral which they never question when I ship that.
There is always Fed -X I guess.
Who did you use?
Thanks Deb

Sometimes don't ask, don't tell is the answer. ;)

I generally use FedEx for shipping stuff, but UPS is also an answer if it's within the state.

Shipped today to Tampa. Overnight used the post office just put that it was coral. Well thats every thing out of my 29. Took 5 different shippments but it will all be in my new 40B. Now I really want to go. A showing today and one on Monday maybe I will get an offer I can except finally.

Back