Help ... need RO/DI water

jovreef

I'm the girl
I'm in desparate need of RO/DI water now...I just arrived in medford and my RO unit I purchased is not running yet. Where can I get some RO water around here?

Skiptons, in Boston about 15 minutes south off 93, or Aqua Addicts, about 25 minutes north in Salem NH both sell it. They are both sponsors on this board. I live in Woburn, but I'm in work right now, so that's no help.......

Hi I got app 35 gallons here ready to go not sure how far I am from you but you are more than welcome to it 41 beech st woonsocket ri 02895

Sorry, I only have about 5g, I usually have a bunch. Aqua Addicts would be a good bet. If you still need some later I'm running mine now, but thats probably not much help.

Hey Jovreef

i'm 25 minute south from Skyedolphan. i got 45 gallon on stand by, call me 401-864-8901 if you still need it.

Thank you all, im gonna try skiptons. I pm'd you thejester but then noticed you were no longer online :) thanks for the offer though.

By the way...if anyone knows how to hook up an RO/DI unit and are comming to get rics from me I'd be very much in debt to you if you could help me out... the directions I was givin with my unit are not understandable to me.

jovreef,

If you still need more water let me know, I have at least 40 gal. at home. Also if you need help hooking up the RO unit, no problem there either, just let me know.

You're probably all set with water by now I guess. I've only got four gallons on hand at the moment, but let me know if you want it. Also, if there's anything else you need help with just holler. I'm right nearby and have a pretty flexible schedule, so call any time -- 617-429-8982. Welcome to the neighborhood!

--cn

If you need more later - let me know.
I have a 100 gpd unit and could probably hook you up. Only problem would be a container... hmmm. I gotta get some kind of container for reefers in an emergency.

What do people use as water lugging containers? I guess a 5g water jug is the largest that I would be able to lug around without breaking something.

I have (8) bottle of six-gallon Poland spring, (3) bottle of five-gallon jug and (3) six-gallon red gas container use for RO/DI only. Wow :eek: that equal 81 gallon :rolleyes:

I have a couple of the cuboid jugs from Skipton's. I'm thinking of getting some collapsible containers though, for bringing NSW back from the Cape. I have a tiny little car and can't fit the jugs upright in my trunk. Anyone have any recommendations for "flatter" or collapsible containers?

--cn

Back