Help ! Reward Offered !

The kids can stay and watch..

Actually, my 11 year old daughter, who wouldn't hurt a flea and has been known to pet bumblebees, wants him destroyed asap. She would probably like the "light show" of Sally's nuclear demise...

Donation

I've already answered Gina's call for donations earlier tonight, of course under ideal conditions, one would have to come and get it. I've offer a $25 reward for that scenario..

I've already answered Gina's call for donations earlier tonight, of course under ideal conditions, one would have to come and get it. I've offer a $25 reward for that scenario..

you deff just gona need patience. and a metal bbq thing that you make kabobs on. and cant forget some bate. then just stab away. it might seem mean but if its killing fish that cost some good $ and its a killer why not get revenge. or put it in the sump. that works too. but then you gota use a net and tweezers

Mean? It might be mean?

The thing ate my f*&$ing fish!
If I told it once, I told it a hundred times, don't eat the f$*&#ng fish. But did it listen noooo... it ate the f*@!*ng fish.
Now my kids are crying, probably scarred for life.

All kidding aside, if someone wants it, I'll try catching it. It is, as I said a Sally Lightfoot Crab, actually kind of cool looking. It is about the size of a Toyota Tercel, weighs about 14 pounds, check that 14 pounds plus a couple Chromis and Yellow Tang.

It's unlikely imo that a sally lightfoot could catch a healthy chromis, never mind a healthy yellow tang. I have a few very large sally lightfoots in a couple of my tanks. They can't bend their legs/arms in toward their body, so they aren't very good hunters at all. They also don't have very large claws. I'd look into other potential problems other than the crab. Fish can get and pass along disease unnoticed, just like people can. I wouldn't be able to count the number fish I've lost in the past and had no idea why. The chromis swimming in circles in strange.

Swimming in circles

It was like he had one of his side fins removed. Fully colored, swimming under his own power, in a circle about 3" in diameter at about a 45 degree angle, inward. The only thing I could think of was physical damage, although I couldn't see the inward facing downward side of him...

It's almost as if once Sllay got a taste, she went wild.
I'm fairly certian all the killings or deaths occured at night.

All right, what's the address?

Attachments

• fish saw.JPG
    fish saw.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 142
Back