i finally joined the reefer club =)

dilligaf29

Non-member
now that i have your attention.yes i finally put my big boy pants on and bought me a red sea reefer 250 .best part is it was wife approved =) no headaches .i thought i was getting out with the baby finally here .but when i convinced my wife to move tank to different room in the house if i bought a new stand .well the new stand was not wife approved .so i showed her the red sea reefer 170.she said ok buy it. so i ordered the 250 =).lol let the upgrade begin my tank will be in on tuesday cant wait :D:D:D

you already went through the trouble of tricking your wife, why not go a bit further? Order the Reefer 350. Women can't tell if the tank is 2' or 4'.

I wanted the 350 but I didn't have the room if I did I would have gotten it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good man. You showed the wife the 170 then ordered the 250. :D
Very important to get your other half approval in this hobby. I hate to say it, but the success rate in this hobby depends on your other half interest in the hobby as well. Nothing more stressful than when you’re trying to work on the tank and you have someone bitching about how everything is dying.

Sounds like you have a comfortable couch!

Couch is a luxury, more likely it is the unheated garage floor waiting for you. Lol
Great choice of tank.

Back