I love me some Xenia

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
I love Xenia. Just so cool to watch.

[video=youtube_share;LWo_oan8I2M]http://youtu.be/LWo_oan8I2M[/video]

Let's hear it for Xenia!

If it just wouldn't spread like crazy I'd love it too. I try and contain it to one area and it's a battle

I keep killing all of mine except for a couple of small patches. My wife loves it, so I can't eradicate it. I guess I have to admit, they look cool. But only under control...

Higor

I keep killing all of mine except for a couple of small patches. My wife loves it, so I can't eradicate it. I guess I have to admit, they look cool. But only under control...

Higor

Happy wife happy life! LOL!!

I am too a huge fan of Xenia. Looks awesome in the current.

I like to grow my Xenia and Anthelia on the backs of my tanks, that way I can scrape it off when it starts spreading more than I like. If pieces bail out and attach to rock I just scrub it off with a toothbrush while it is still tiny.

We love the look of our pink pulsing xenia, but it does need to be fragged or trimmed once a month.

The only method for fragging it I've found is putting coral rubble on top of or next to a colony and letting it grow over, then removing the rock.

I would not mind them in the cube but I don't think I would want them in my 40B maybe that will be the next one I get

We love the look of our pink pulsing xenia, but it does need to be fragged or trimmed once a month.

The only method for fragging it I've found is putting coral rubble on top of or next to a colony and letting it grow over, then removing the rock.

I cut it with scissors and attach it to rubble rock with an elastic. Three days later, remove the elastic and it is attached. I also do what Richard does. Let it run up the glass and scrape it off.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395407642.260552.jpg

I had pink Pom Pom at one time, but I had to make a decision to keep one or the other.

Back