Reef Deal I'm selling off my livestock

I'm supposed to be out of my apt by tomorrow but its not looking to good cause im working extra hrs so I need to get everything out of the tank by wed im moving the rest of my stuff by Thursday I don't want to deal with the tank I got a lot to move ill let everybody know
if I cant get the tank out by wed then ill leave it for last

Ps no drop offs or meets I have enough on my Plate to deal with The move and the lack of time I have to get everything done if I can't get the tank moved to my dads by wed night then I'll leave it till the end of the month I'm working tommorrow til 3 if you guys want to stop by or Wednesday I'll be home all day lmk? If you want to stop by ?

thanks

Last edited:
Ok update on the the tank I got the ok from my dad so I'll move the tank over to his place I'll take off the fish listed and leave the corals and inverts up for sale the carpet anemone is still for sale I sold the white porcelain crab it's the only thing I sold out of the list I'm forced to stay until the first cause I couldn't get everything out in time and get the tank all within the 3 days I had so here's the new plan from now til 28th you can set up a day for pick up mon -Thursday is wen I'm not working Friday I work from 4-8 sat sun 8-5 if you want to pick on the weekends I'll only hold something if you Paypal it if not its fare game for whoever wants it most

Up for sale :
Coral bandit shrimp lg $20
Black unrcin $15
Brown w black strip starfish lg $15
Carpet anemone green $25
7 in lr covered with and a ultra maxi mini carpet $40
6in x 4in mixed 85 +spooky polpys with 15 + big green button polyps $50
60+ zoas of gorilla nipples $65
Lr 5in x 3in with 3baby ultra maxi mini carpets $ 40
Gsp with a maxi mini carpet
Yellow polpys 1 frag 20 + polpys $20
10 head Indepentent day micro acan $70
4 Yuma ric's $75 there all on one tile $18 each but I ain't cutting off the tile
15 + polyps pre frag 2 available Big green button polyps $15 each

Clocks ticking till the 28th there's three people interested in the big carpet so one way or another it's gone by this week lmk? If your interested in anything I might be willing to sell some other corals not list in the new list

I forgot to mention that the yellow tang and lawnmower bleeny is also gone thanks MikeG

Have you gotten enough stuff out of the tank yet to be able to catch them this time ;)

Not really but I'm taken stuff out to catch em and to take the carpet out so I should be good by the after noon I'll let you know when I catch em both

Buyer backed out Back up for sale I just catch the yellow tang I don't want it a bag for to long lmk? If your near by

Yellow tang 3in $30
Lawnmover Blenny 4in $25
A pair of clowns 2 1/2 in $40
Yellow watchman goby 2in $25 w the trigger shrimp $35

Buyer backed out Back up for sale I just catch the yellow tang I don't want it a bag for to long lmk? If your near by

Yellow tang 3in $30
Lawnmover Blenny 4in $25
A pair of clowns 2 1/2 in $40
Yellow watchman goby 2in $25 w the trigger shrimp $35

I will still buy them if you can catch both of them. If you can get them to me, let me know.

Last edited:
Back