Selling off the last of my tank. Preferably this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbySchulze

Non-member
I've posted a few times trying to sell off the last of my fish, and maybe hopefully if I do it in a cheap bundle I can soon.
Looking to sell, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 pistol shrimp, 1 green BTA, 2 common clownfish and about 8-10 snails and a yellow tail damselfish. Looking for 30$ for the lot.
I'm trying to get rid of the last of my tank as i'm selling it off and unable to keep it. If someone could pick these up sooner rather than later, i'm running out of supplies to keep the tank running.
I live in Boston MA. Feel free to text me at 732-609-0000. All are in good health, can provide pics of whatever people want.

Oh and if anyone wants live rock/sand, this tank has been running for about a year now. PM me and we can work something out.

Yes, we do have for sale forums and nothing stops you from posting this there (unlike some other sites).

This would be the correct forum to post fish and inverts;
http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?17-Critters-Rock-Plants-for-sale

I'm copying this thread to the correct forum, and closing this thread but leaving it in place so no one gets confused.

John K BRS moderator.

PS, when you are done with the sale, PM me if you would like your phone number deleted from the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back