In Liu of a regular meeting in may

cilyjr

Chris
In liu of a regular meeting for may Justin Credabel of Credebel Coral Labs LLC. has invited us to an open house of his new facility in New London Ct. it will be on May 13th from 6pm - 11pm more details to follow

address is
153 Bank St, New London, CT 06320

Last edited:
Hmm... 1.5 hours a bit of a drive. More details to convince me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed the last meeting but plan on this trip to Justin's to see his new setup. Might have to bring a little cooler. Thanks for organizing Chris!

Please join us as we celebrate the opening of Credabel Coral Lab and Gallery in New London, CT on Saturday May 13th., 6-10pm. At 10 festivities move across the street to the after party at The Social, where I'll perform with my band Incognito Sofa Love, singing songs about love and coral. We have speakers, door prizes and giveaways, activities for the kids, food and drink, entertainment, and plenty of coral art, living and otherwise. Representatives from Apex, CoralVue, Fritz and others will be here to answer product questions you may have. We will provide a table to store coolers or boxes for hobbyists who want to trade frags, no back lot trades necessary.

We have a roster of great speakers. Joining us in the flesh will be Superstars Mr Saltwatertank, and all the way from Australia, Laura Simmons, curator of Cairns Marine. Terence Fugazi will beam in from the West Coast to learn us up on the benefits of flow meters, and we will be adding more speakers to line up as they are confirmed.

Much thanks to all the great folks sponsoring the event and who have donated equipment and supplies to our coral education programs and High School partners in CT and Long Island, including LRS, Reef Nutrition, Fritz, CoralVue, Marineland, EShoppes, Hydor, Two Little Fishies, ESV, Ecotech, Algagen, and FishMart.

The Credabel Coral Gallery is devoted to exhibiting art and sculpture in celebration of corals and coral reefs. Our opening exhibition “Projection, Reflection,Perception” is an exploration of light, its interaction with our surroundings, and the inherent subjectiveness of our individual observations of our world.

Take plenty of pics and post here, I can't go but the place sounds very cool

0bee2493ecafa51b490d8863ed4e3edf.jpg

On our way to ct to a WH full of old dudes with stale beer

Wow that sounded sooooo wrong I don't like dudes at alll lol

Back